1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
You know, I'm not sure, which means it must have been a little while. I'll say a week or two ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, it's not very good.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Eh, not really a fan of lunch meat.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Sort of. I had them removed when I was a couple years old (had an infection that almost killed me then), but they've grown back to some degree.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, doesn't even sound fun to me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Probably Cookie Crisp or some other sweet, nutrition-free kiddy cereal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
When they are laced shoes, but I don't wear those often.
12. WHAT DID YOU DREAM LAST NIGHT?
I don't remember.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ahha, an easy one! Mashti Malone's Creamy Rosewater.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Probably their eyes.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink if it's a light sort of pink (don't like the pig-toned variety), otherwise red.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Probably being too fat. Boring answer.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Probably my dad. But for non-dead people, there are probably several friends I haven't seen in a while that I miss in varying degrees at various times.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I don't really care.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black and none.
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISH TO REQUEST ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS?
I don't have one favorite.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing. A minute ago I was listening to some Warren Zevon ("Down in the Mall" came up on shuffle).
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Stupid question. Clear, of course!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister I think.
25. Do you know the person who sent this to you?
Nobody sent it to me, but I copied it from tomatorama.
26. WHAT SPORTS DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH?
Just soccer pretty much.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brownish with some red (especially if I've been in the sun - or if I've dyed it haha).
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, not glasses either.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy movies with a scary ending?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I'm sort of in the middle of watching Doubt right now (well I paused it).
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Either the Mashti ice cream previously mentioned, or tempura-style fried ice cream.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Out Of The Ordinary by Jon Ronson, and Godless by Dan Barker (it's a mistake to read two books at once, but the Ronson one is little self-contained articles/chapters).
40 WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have a mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I think I watched the latest episode of QI, on burned dvd. I might have watched some news (msnbc) on actual tv.
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
The drunken hoots of disorderly owls.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I'm not sure. Maybe Rome.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Oh yes. Just ask around (ok, forget that, it makes me sound like a whore).
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
49. CLOCKS: DIGITAL OR ANALOG?
50. WHAT IS YOUR DEFAULT KARAOKE SONG?
I don't have one, haven't sung in front of people for years, and if I did it probably wouldn't be karaoke...